- Lifepoint Admit, Discharge & Census Tracker
Lifepoint Admit, Discharge & Census Tracker
1. Ideally you should be filling out “today's” tracker form “today”. If you were to use the tool this afternoon you should enter today’s date (
) in the “Reporting Date” field.
2. It is acceptable to resubmit data if there were changes that occurred after your original submission. It is never too late to resubmit with the admit tracker.
3. Enter data for all weekdays (M-F, five submissions a week). A zero in any of the fields is an acceptable entry.
4. Do not enter MTD data. Data should only be for the reporting date selected.
5. Do not attempt to make up for missed submissions by adding 'extra' to today's entry.